Montag, 12. Januar 2009

Day 12

Oooooh great day!!! Martin was the first day on work after vacation and Louis and I had a boring day at home, because I don`t find my key, Louis must mislaid it.
One time it jingled on the door, the postman, and he brought my last "christmas" present *lol*
MY Dreamglow Barbie (1985), it has a special story, why I love this doll so much.
My lovely great grandmother gave me this doll on christmas when I was five and two month later, she died.
This was the only thing for me, how can I remind her.
Someday when I moved to my first own flat, the doll was lost, but nooooooooooow I get her back, I am happy like a five year old girl *rofl*

Isn`t she beautiful?? Don`t see that she is over 20 Years old *lol*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 Kommentare:

  1. what a beautiful doll :)
    I also had a lot of doll´s in my childhood.


    look forward to tomorrow

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. these photos and the story are definitely worthy of a layout. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great pics and she doesn't look a day over 10.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. AWWW what a great memory! I believe I may of had the same one or one similar with that dress.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The story behind those pictures is wonderful. The photos themselves are terrific!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love how you included the story of why she's so important to you! I'm glad you've been able to keep her for all of these years! Great photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thats such a cute story. I can see why you're happy to get your doll back.

    CU

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. She is a beauty!
    And what a lovely memory of your grandmother!
    I think i had the same barbie, i loved the fact that she had a ring! lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I never was a fan of dolls, I was a teddy bear girl (Still am really) but the story behind your Barbie is so heartwarming. And actually she is quite pretty!
    CU tomorrow
    Hugs
    Kerri

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-)

    Hach ja, die schönste Barbie auf Erden ( direkt nach der Herzchen Barbie *hehe* ;-) )
    Nein, im Ernst ich bin total neidisch, aber bei der tollen Story dahinter haste dir die Puppe ganz doll verdient.
    Früher oder später krieg ich sie auch noch *hihi*.
    Schöne leuchtende Nächte wünsch ich dir mit dieser tollen Barbie :-)
    Küßchen Rena!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Neeeeeee Rena, DIE ist die schönste *hihi*
    Weisste was, wir tauschen die einfach immer für ne Woche, dann hat jeder was davon *rofl*
    Kussiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh jaaaaaaaaaa, das machen wir *hehe*

    Schmatz :-*

    AntwortenLöschen